Monday, June 1, 2015

SKETCH BOOK " practice "

"ROUGH"

                                                                "Where dreamers go"


This sketch book is unique. Every page comes with a transparent page on top. So you can rough out your idea and then ink. This sketch book challenges me to get out on my comfort zone. I'm not to good with inking and I'v never tried using Prismacolor before but after the third drawing I was hooked. The hardest part of my process is coming up with what to draw. Sometimes its an idea or I'm inspired by other things. When roughing it out I try and put it down as fast as I can. I try to leave it unfinished so I don't draw the same thing twice. It takes my mind off "this has to be perfect" when that happens my hands get shaky and my lines suck.  Having to guess and rethink my design while I'm inking keeps it fun and helps me relax and just go with it. NO Ctr-Z !!   

My Tools 
KLINE, LAYERED SKETCH BOOK &JOURNAL 
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/klinenyc/kline-layered-sketchbooks-and-journals/rewards

PRISMACOLOR VERITHIN Blue Indigo 741 Indoio Blue MEXICO 
MILLENNIUM ZIG 00.1, 01, 02 , 03 
PIGMA MICRON 01.02
PRISMACOLOR PREMIER Cool Grey 20%, 40% and 60%


No comments:

Post a Comment